Friday 31 December 2010

JESUS IS GOD

If as a Man  He never will ignore
Those who repent  nor spurn those who implore,
Not only as  a perfect Man He bore
Sorrows and sins  and all that men deplore;
Not only as a Man  could He restore
And add to all  that had been God’s before,
Deliver us  to that celestial shore,
Or be for us  Shepherd or Friend or Door;
Jesus is God  - blessed for evermore!
- And has a glory  which no man can explore
Since it transcends  sublimest human lore:
What can we do  but worship and adore!

4 comments:

  1. Done with my updates. I am glad 'Next Blog' brought me to you today. Keep up the good work! I am happy for you! That gives me an idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What indeed. Beautiful poem; very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year From Southern California.

    Don't forget to watch the 122nd Rose Parade on New Year's Day coming from Pasadena, California...only 30 miles from The Old Geezer's home :-)

    No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. ~Henry Ward Beecher

    May God Bless and Protect You in the Year to Come. ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sir,
    Happy New Year! Praise God we made it. How was the celebrations into the new year? I hope you had a fabulous time. I pray that this year will be the best for you yet. I decree that God will give you joy, love, peace and rest on all sides in Jesus name.

    oooh I am still very much here, but I moved the blog to word press. You can find me here: www.adayingodswill.com.

    I was working on a few projects last year so did not blog as much, but will be managing both the blogspot and the wordpress blog more this year, with God's help.

    I hope you have been great.

    Much Love, Remi xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad to hear how this strikes you!